Curl Constructor is a styling spray designed for use with heated appliances to define and create long-lasting, stunning curls on naturally straight hair. With added heat protection, to help protect your hair from the effects of heat damage, you can style and restyle your hair without build-up.
- Heat protection technology
- Shine-enhancing technology
- Day long curls
- Easy to use
- Works on naturally straight hair
- Gives light/natural hold
- Styling resins - Provide excellent conditioning, heat protection properties and humidity resistance, keeping curls in place all day long.
- Dimethicone copolyol - Gives premium shine and flexibility.
- Benzophenone-4 - Helps to provide UV protection.
- Tocopherly acetate (Vitamin E) - Helps to nourish the hair.
“Curl Constructor replaces mousse – and heat protector for that matter – with an easy to use spray, rather like a ‘wetter’ hairspray, that dries within seconds leaving hair ready to curl. The spray helps to hold the curl once it has formed – I skipped on the hairspray after taking out my rollers!” The blog A Model Recommends
"A product I love is Trevor Sorbie’s Beautiful Curls Curl Constructor which is a heat protection styling spray that will help even poker-straight hair stay curly for longer." The Mirror
To visit YouTube and watch a review video made by a consumer please click here.
If you want help creating tight curls then here are some tips from Trevor:
- After washing and conditioning rough blow dry your hair to add volume.
- Liberally apply Curl Constructor to dry hair.
- The key is to curl small sections of hair right up to the roots and leave the tongs in place for at least 12 seconds and secure the section with a sectioning clip or a grip.
- When all of the hair is curled allow the hair to cool and then remove the clips.
- Backcomb each of the sections at the roots and use your fingers to separate the curls and fix with hairspray.
To watch a video of how-to create curls with Curl Constructor click here and select Polished Curls.