This fantastically lightweight Thickening Leave-In Conditioner is perfect for adding volume and body to fine or flyaway hair. It gives all day volume, whilst leaving your hair touchable and soft. Also, due to its heat protection and shine-enhancing technology it increases the hair’s resistance to damage, resulting in stronger, healthier-looking hair.
- Tailor-made for fine/flyaway hair.
- Heat protection technology
- Shine enhancing technology
- All day volume
- Detangles wet and dry hair
- Adds shine
- Gives all day volume
- Hair appears thicker/fuller
- Glycerin and Propylene Glycol - Humectants that help to prevent cuticle cracking during heat styling.
- Panthenol - Nourishing pro vitamin B5 - to improve shine.
- Polyquaternium-11 - Conditioning polymer gives a soft hold helps to smooth and condition the hair.
- Polyquaternium –10 - A film forming polymer that gives condition to the hair by smoothing the cuticles.
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate - UV absorber to give UV protection.
Our Leave-In Conditioner is loved, here are just some of the fantastic reviews it has received:
- Essentials magazine voted Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Volume Thickening Leave-In Conditioner as one of their best beauty buys 2011!
- “For those of you with extra dry hair, you will love the ease of this spray-in, leave-in conditioner.” Essentials Hair Heroes
- Sali Hughes, from the Guardian, recommends this product for controlling static hair and suggests you "start with a moisturising shampoo (even if you'd normally avoid them), then skip the conditioner and spray with a light, leave-in version instead." To read the full article click here.
If you struggle get volume in your hair then a leave-in conditioner is a fantastic choice as it doesn’t way your hair down, which some conventional wash out ones do; here are some tips:
- Wash your hair using a volumising shampoo and pat dry to remove excess water.
- Apply leave-in conditioner to your hair (especially focussing on the tips) by liberally spraying and then using a wide toothed comb comb your hair.
- Leave-in conditioner is a fantastic detangler and if you have children you may find it handy to use on your children for this reason.
- For added volume don’t be afraid to use a styling product, such as Volume Booster, on top of your leave-in conditioner before drying.
- Blow-dry your hair in opposite directions to add volume and focus attention on the roots.
- Velcro rollers are a great way of finishing the hair for that added volume.