This fantastically light weight Thickening Shampoo is perfect for adding volume and body to fine or flyaway hair. It gives all day volume, whilst leaving your hair touchable and soft. Also, due to its heat protection and shine-enhancing technology it increases the hair’s resistance to damage, resulting in stronger, healthier-looking hair.
- Tailor-made for fine/flyaway hair
- Heat protection technology
- Shine-enhancing technology
- All day volume
- Gives healthy shine to the hair
- Adds volume and body
- All day hold
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Extracts of Rosemary, Ginseng and Mulberry - Antioxidants to help to protect the lipids in the hair from being oxidized by free radicals generated by environmental stresses, UV, heat styling and pollution.
- Quaternium 80 - A conditioning agent improves the feel and gloss of the hair.
- Polyquaternium 7 - A conditioning agent that contributes lustre and a soft silky feel, also provides excellent slip, lubricity and snag free combability without excessive build up.
- Polyquaternium-10 - A film forming polymer that gives condition to the hair by smoothing the cuticles.
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate - UV absorber to give UV protection.
"The shampoo is a really nice, thick and gel like consistency but when you rub it in it is really light and washes through easily. I definitely think this does make my hair look thicker, more so than the volume enhancing ones I have tried before." IHeartCosmetics.co.uk
Here are some great tips from Trevor and his team about how to achieve volume:
- Always use a light weight shampoo and conditioner, as heavy formulas will just weigh the hair down.
- Before styling, tip head upside down and blast hair until it’s nearly dry. To maximize volume use a diffuser and use a low heat and speed setting.
- Invest in a vent brush, as it is ideal for creating lots of movement.
- Use a volume spray, such as Trevor Sorbie Volumising Spray, for volume, body & bounce. When you apply the spray pay particular attention to the roots – as this is where you build the lift.
- Velcro rollers can really make a big difference – even if you only leave them in for a few minutes. Put them in place, mist with Volumising Spray and then blast them with the hair dryer for a few minutes to maximise the lift.