Protection Conditioner contains Easy-Iron™ technology, which helps to remove kinks and waves therefore making straightening easier. Also, due to its heat protection and shine-enhancing technology it increases the hair’s resistance to damage, resulting in stronger, healthier-looking hair.
It is a special extra moisturising formula tailor-made for thick hair.
- Easy-Iron™ technology
- Heat protection technology
- Shine enhancing technology
- Makes straightening easier
- Protects hair from heat damage
- Moisturises, smoothes and adds shine
- Leaves hair soft, silky and manageable
- Specially formulated for thick hair
- Extracts of Rosemary, Ginseng and Mulberry - Antioxidants to help to protect the lipids in the hair from being oxidized by free radicals generated by environmental stresses, UV, heat styling and pollution.
- 18 MEA - The hairs natural lipid, replenishes essential lipids restoring the hairs natural shine.
- Behentrimonium Chloride - Targeted conditioner that will provide conditioning to damaged areas.
- Polyquaternium-11 - A conditioning film former , improves wet and dry combability, gloss, smoothness and manageability of the hair.
- Amodimethicone - Conditioning agent, specially designed to target damaged areas.
- Panthenol - Nourishing pro vitamin B5 - to improve shine.
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate - A UV absorber to give protection against damaging UV rays which can make hair dry and brittle and fade hair colour.
This fantastic conditioner, along with the Beautifully Straightened Protection Shampoo, comes recommended by Woman and Home. They explain that they are great products to keep your hair looking healthy when you regularly use heated stylers as they give your hair extra moisture when you’re washing it and protection during drying and styling. To read the full article click here.
The Beautiful Straightened Shampoo and Conditioner are also featured in Real People Magazine. They write "aims to straighten hair before styling. It has a heat protection system to protect hair, and it doesn't weigh down roots or leave them greasy."
Here are some tips from Trevor and his team for how to get healthy, shiny hair when using straightening irons:
- After conditioning blot hair with a towel, don’t rub as this ruffles the cuticles and depletes shine.
- Limit heat stress by switching your dryer to low or medium heat.
- Don’t rely solely on straightening irons for ultra-smooth hair – you must blow-dry it smooth first.
- Always use a protection spray such as Trevor Sorbie, Straightening Addict Protect, Flatten and Shine Spray. This will help to protect the hair as well as keeping it straight and shiny.
- Try and give your hair a rest from straighteners every now and then.