This Dry Shampoo has a quick and easy-to use formula, designed to revitalise hair between washes, leaving hair clean, smelling great, feeling fuller and thicker. It instantly refreshes your hair by removing excess oils and the light-weight formula means it is easy to rub in.
It can be used as a styling product to create a messed up, straight out of bed look and is a great way of adding volume to clean hair.
- Removes excess oils
- Easy to use
- No messy residue
- Instantly refreshes and adds volume
- Rice starch: To absorb excess oil & add texture
“This has to be I think one of, if not the best, dry shampoo I've ever had, and I have tried just about all of them. It smells nice, doesn't leave your hair feeling dull or powdery, and darn right it gives you lots of volume, I love it!” Make Up Meoww Blog
"The nearest thing we’ve found to freshly washed hair. Leaves locks silky, volumised and bouncy and the scent is strong enough to feel fresh but won’t overpower your perfume. Our overall fave." Heat
"A party you didn't expect? Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Volume Dry Shampoo is a nifty spray which not only makes your hair look clean but adds crucial volume at the roots." ES Magazine
"Not only does it make your shampoo stretch an extra impressive two days, it also smells gorgeous and gives hair amazing body - plus, it doesn't leave any powdery residue either." The People
Dry shampoo is great for either refreshing your hair to extend the time between washes or alternatively you can use it on freshly washed hair to add some texture and volume. If you have never tried Dry Shampoo then here are some tips from the team:
- Only apply it to the roots and focus on your hair line and parting. If you think you need more then lift your hair and spray at the roots, or try applying to the crown for volume.
- After a few seconds you will see a very light white residue; just simply brush this out until your hair looks fresh and clean.
- Try keeping a can in your handbag; it’s fantastic for giving your hair that added lift at the end of the day, following the gym or even on an evening out.
To watch a video of how-to create a relaxed up-do with this dry shampoo click here and select Spring Up Do