Warm Rich Intensive Treatment is a deep intensive conditioner designed to penetrate the hair shaft strengthening, conditioning and repairing damaged hair.
- Protects hair from UVB rays
- Colour enhancing technology
- Shine enhancing technology
- Heat protection technology
- Enhances hair colour
- Leaves hair shiny
- Improves hair strength and condition
- Parasol MCX - Protects hair from UVB.
- Lexamine S-13 - A cationic conditioner and anti-static agent.
- Phytantriol - Conditions hair preventing damage from combing, brushing and styling. Also helps to prevent split ends.
- Incroquat behenyl 18-MEA- Replenishes the lipid surface of the hair.
- Extracts of Rosemary, Ginseng and Mulberry - Antioxidants to help to protect the lipids in the hair from being oxidized by free radicals generated by environmental stresses, UV, heat styling and pollution.
Look recommends Beautifully Brunette Intensive Treatment and gave it 5/5 stars in their Colour Boosting Treatments Tried and Tested. The two testers commented “this treatment is a weekly must for all brunettes. Not only does it revive colour, it also protects hair from heat and the sun’s UV rays. At this price, I will definitely be stocking up” and “the winner by far. My hair had a glossy, pearly sheen, it smelt amazing and my colour looked as if I’d just had it done – brilliant!”
If you are worried that your hair looks dull and lacks shine then here are a few tips from Trevor and his team......This is often caused by rough treatment of the hair, including sharp ended brushes and combs, excessive backcombing, UV damage, using a shampoo that is too strong or colour and perming. To help your hair recover:
- Get your hair trimmed to remove split ends.
- Use a moisturising shampoo and conditioner, and once a week use an intensive treatment.
- Use high quality brushes and combs and replace when they are split or broken.
- Always use a heat protective spray when heat styling.