Warm Rich Brunette Shampoo enhances natural, coloured or low-lighted brunette hair from the first wash. By using semi-permanent dyes to revitalise lack lustre brunettes, hair is left shiny and rejuvenated with a more radiant colour.
- Suitable for darker shades of brunette hair and all hair types
- Colour enhancing technology
- Heat protection technology
- Shine enhancing technology
- Enhances colour
- Hair looks more radiant
- Leaves hair with healthy shine
- Extracts of Rosemary, Ginseng and Mulberry - Antioxidants to help to protect the lipids in the hair from being oxidized by free radicals generated by environmental stresses, UV, heat styling and pollution.
- 18 MEA - The hairs natural lipid, replenishes essential lipids restoring the hairs natural shine.
- Panthenol - Nourishing pro vitamin B5 - to improve shine.
- HC Red No3 and HC Yellow No2 - Semi permanent hair dye to help revitalize brunette hair.
- Polyquaternium 7 - A conditioning agent that contributes lustre and a soft silky feel, also provides excellent slip, lubricity and snag free combability without excessive build up.
- Quaternium 80 - A conditioning agent improves the feel and gloss of the hair.
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate – UV absorber to give UV protection.
"Both shampoo and conditioner smelt lovely. The shampoo was excellent and made my hair feel very clean, and it also rinsed away very easily......I liked the coffee aspect for brunettes as it worked well with my coloured hair and has a lovely rich feel which left my hair looking shiny." Ladiesfirst.co.uk
If you are wondering why your colour fades, then read these tips from Trevor & the team….. Colour fades because oxygen in the air breaks down the artificial colour. Additionally wind, chlorinated water, salt water, perspiration and sun all conspire to speed up fading. To maintain your colour as long as possible you should…
- Protect hair from UV rays with a hat or by using a protective lotion.
- Use shampoos and conditioners formulated for coloured hair with an intensive treatment once a month.
- After shampooing, towel-dry hair. Don’t rub vigorously as this ruffles the cuticles and allows colour to escape.