Volumising Mousse is fantastic for adding body and root lift. This is a non-sticky volumiser that will leave you with a strong invisible hold that can last all day. Also, due to its shine-enhancing technology it gives a great a great finish and healthy looking hair.
- Shine-enhancing technology
- All day volume
- Light, non-sticky formulation
- Leaves hair with healthy shine
- Gives all day volume
- Resin - To create volume and style with long lasting hold.
- Benzophenone 4 - Includes UV filter, which protects the hair from UV damage.
- Polymers - Extra conditioning, which protects and strengthens the hair.
This fantastic product was featured in Heat magazine as a fantastic way to finish the latest wet look style that is so on-trend for spring summer 2012, to see the full article please click here.
The Celebs on Sunday reader panel have tested Mousses to find the best on the market, they gave ours a huge 9/10 and the review read "This was thick and easy to work with, blending into my hair beautifully and the smell was gorgeous. Once I'd used my hairdryer my barnet was thicker, more voluminous and not as frizzy as normal." Jules Ingelson, Kent.
The on-line magazine, Female First, has written an article on how to get the best from our Mousse. Please click here to read.
Mousse is a fantastically versatile product that can be used to achieve a variety of gorgeous looks. Here are a couple of suggestions from Trevor and his team:
This is a fantastic, easy to achieve look that gives you a great relaxed look:
- Run a dollop of mousse through damp, just washed hair, comb it through and divide the hair into a side parting.
- Then, starting at the back, take inch thick sections of hair and plait them as tight as you can. Leave about two inches at the top and one inch at the ends, secure with an elastic band.
- The next morning simply take the plaits out and ruffle your hair gently with your finger tips, before giving it a spritz of hairspray.
- Try not to fiddle with your waves too much through the day because this may cause them to drop.
This look used to be achieved with rollers but now you can use volume products and a simply shape the hair when blow drying:
- Blot dry the hair and apply mousse to build volume and reduce static.
- Comb dry your hair and rough style until just damp.
- Use a large round bristle brush to smooth each section, and curl as required.
- If you want to achieve a softer look then try randomly curling a few sections with tongs.
- Finish by working a little serum through the hair, to give a smooth shiny finish.