Protection Shampoo contains Easy-Iron™ technology, which helps to remove kinks and waves therefore making straightening easier. Also, due to its heat protection and shine-enhancing technology it increases the hair’s resistance to damage, resulting in stronger, healthier-looking hair.
It is a special lightweight formula tailor-made not to weigh down fine/normal hair.
- Easy-Iron™ technology
- Heat protection technology
- Shine enhancing technology
- Makes straightening easier
- Protects hair from heat damage
- Moisturises, smoothes and adds shine
- Leaves hair soft, silky and manageable
- Lightweight for fine hair
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Extracts of Rosemary, Ginseng and Mulberry - Antioxidants to help to protect the lipids in the hair from being oxidized by free radicals generated by environmental stresses, UV, heat styling and pollution.
- Glyceryl Oleate - A naturally derived lipid layer enhancer to impart gloss and moisture to the hair.
- Polyquaternium -10 - A film forming polymer that gives condition to the hair by smoothing the cuticles.
- Quaternium 80 - A conditioning agent that improves the feel and gloss of the hair.
- Polyquaternium - 11 - A conditioning film former that improves wet and dry combability, gloss, smoothness and manageability of the hair.
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate - A UV absorber to give protection against damaging UV rays which can make hair dry and brittle and fade hair colour.
This fantastic shampoo, along with the Beautifully Straightened Protection Conditioner, comes recommended by Woman and Home. They explain that they are great products to keep your hair looking healthy when you regularly use heated stylers as they give your hair extra moisture when you’re washing it and protection during drying and styling. To read the full article click here.
The Beautiful Straightened Shampoo and Conditioner are also featured in Real People Magazine. They write "aims to straighten hair before styling. It has a heat protection system to protect hair, and it doesn't weigh down roots or leave them greasy."
"If like me your hair is a little worse for wear, then you need all the help you can get by using products which offer protection against heat and other nasty things that affects it growing healthily and strong. The fact it can start working wonders right from the minute you use the shampoo is a real weight off of my shoulders. I find that it lathers up like a dream, and a little goes a long way, even with thicker hair." Signed with Love Beauty Blog
Here are some general tips from Trevor and the team about washing your hair…
- If you have either long hair or curly hair, use a wide-toothed comb to detangle your hair as much as possible prior to wetting.
- Use warm water; if it is too hot it will increase the release of sebum and if it is too cold the shampoo won’t penetrate.
- How much shampoo you need depends on how much hair you have but professional shampoos (like Trevor Sorbie) are more concentrated than cheaper ones, so you may need less than you have previously used.
- The most common cause of dull hair is inadequate rinsing, so rinse, really thoroughly in clean warm water.