These metal free blonde hair bands use the latest technology to fuse the band together, meaning that there are no mental parts to pull, snag or break the hair. They are strong, durable and will keep any style in place for the day.
Trevor explains how to achieve the perfect ponytail:
- Put your head upside down and, holding can 12 inches from head, hair spray all over hair.
- Using a natural bristle and nylon brush, scrape all of the hair into ponytail at the very top of the head.
- Straighten each strand by misting with fixing spray from top to bottom and smoothing with fingers.
- To make a plain ponytail look special, take a small section of hair and wrap round base of ponytail and pin in place.
- You can make your face instantly slimmer by making your ponytail high on the crown. It draws the eye up, therefore making your face look thinner.