Tame & Define Firm Hold Curl Cream for naturally curly hair
Are your curls unruly, frizzy and hard to manage? Our best-selling Tame & Define Firm Hold Curl Cream contains curl memory and frizz control for long-lasting definition and shine.
This iconic Curl Cream is the perfect product for curly hair!
Key Features and Benefits:
- 91% Natural
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
- NO Sulphate, Sodium Chloride, Gluten or Artificial Colours
- Gentle formulations are colour-kind, and can be used after salon smoothing and straightening treatments
- Contains Curl Memory, a styling agent that puts the spring back into curls for long-lasting control without stiffness
- Contains Frizz Control which is an amino acid blend that moisturises, strengthens, protects colour and repairs surface damage
- New pack, same loved formula!
Available to purchase from Trevor Sorbie Salons, leading Superdrug stores and Superdrug.com
Work a generous amount through damp hair, then scrunch or twist sections to create your desired look.
For best results use after Tame & Define Shampoo and Conditioner.
Top Tip: If your curls are prone to frizz or lack shine, try mixing a little Smooth & Hydrate Shine Serum into the Curl Cream in your palm before applying to your hair. You might need to add a little more cream than usual to counteract a slight loss in hold.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Petrolatum, VP/VA copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium chloride, Benzoic acis, Dehrydoacetic acid, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium hydroxide, Citric acid, BHT, Benzyl salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxuisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
To reduce frizz try squeezing wet with a towel rather than rubbing it, and use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers to detangle damp hair - never brush your curls, especially when dry.